- Please read these carefully, because I will ignore notes that do not respect them. Thank you for understanding.
This journal entry is from 2014, that is the original creation date. I update this box regularly, but it doesn't show "edited date". This journal entry is recent, of course, not many years old.
Please stop asking "when will i accept commissions". I have reasons to accept rarely due to personal matters. I can't give you an exact date. If i could, it would be written here.
- Please write a note with your descriptions and attach as many references as you can. If you only use written description please keep it brief.
- I will go through every note and decide which ones to accept: please understand i can't accept everyone all at once. I will reply to you within a day, and update the journal with the list I will work on.
- You must reply to my offer within a day, so i can start working on it immidiately.
- You will get to modify the illustration if needed at 2-3 points of the process.
- I will show you a sketch very soon after I accepted your commission. You may request another one if you are not happy with the first try.
- Payment is upfront or after the accepted sketch.
I do not draw:
- Commercial works add +20% to the base price
- What is commercial use?
- Any art that you will use for your own profit. Example: selling for artbook, using the art for promoting your project, selling posters, etc...
Please briefly describe your project's theme and target audience.
- porn or vulgar nudity
- fanart characters that are misrepresented (stay in character please)
- romance settings: i am very selective with this, will only accept if it fits with my artstyle/profile
I have the full right to reject your inquiry. I select commissions with a clear direction in mind. If your ideas conflict with mine, it might not be accepted.
This is not about style difference, it is about themes/messages.
Thank you for understanding.
Please note that prices will vary according to details