Waitlist & Progress Info : HERE
Please check this first before writing your Note! There might be a long waiting list!
- Please read these carefully, because I will ignore notes that do not respect them. Thank you for understanding.
This journal entry is from 2014, that is the original creation date. I update this box regularly, but it doesn't show "edited date". This journal entry is recent, of course, not many years old.
Please stop asking "when will i accept commissions". I have reasons to accept rarely due to personal matters. I can't give you an exact date. If i could, it would be written here.
- Please write a note or email with your descriptions and attach as many references as you can. If you only use written description please keep it brief.
- I will go through every note and decide which ones to accept: please understand i can't accept everyone all at once. I will reply to you within a day, and update the journal with the list I will work on.
- You must reply to my offer within a day, so i can start working on it immidiately.
- You will get to modify the illustration if needed at 2-3 points of the process.
- I will show you a sketch very soon after I accepted your commission. You may request another one if you are not happy with the first try.
- Payment is upfront or after the accepted sketch.
Please clearly state the type of commission you would like & include your paypal address
, so i can send you an invoice.
Please use google if you don't have visual refs yet.
It can be another artwork, models, jewellery, clothing, setting, anything that would help you with communicating your idea.
3-4 images are really useful, instead of giving me chapters from your book. Too much written information is not only it is irrelevant to the illustration, it also takes too much time.
Keep in mind what you want to see, not what you know about the character and history and such.
I do not draw:
- Commercial works add +20% to the base price
- What is commercial use?
- Any art that you will use for your own profit. Example: selling for artbook, using the art for promoting your project, selling posters, etc...
Please briefly describe your project's theme and target audience.
- porn or vulgar nudity
- fanart characters that are misrepresented (stay in character please)
- romance settings: i am very selective with this, will only accept if it fits with my artstyle/profile
I have the full right to reject your inquiry. I select commissions with a clear direction in mind. If your ideas conflict with mine, it might not be accepted.
This is not about style difference, it is about themes/messages.
Thank you for understanding.
Please note that prices will vary according to details
50 € +
pencil drawings on A3 sketch paper
or pencil with white highlights on grey toned 22.9 x30.5 cm paper